In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (U.S. Copyright Office), the owners and operators of camsdr.com ("camsdr") will respond
promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to camsdr's designated copyright agent. Please note that under section 512(f) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C.
§ 512(f)), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide camsdr's copyright agent the
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by
a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to
which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit camsdr to locate the material (such as the URL or video number);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit camsdr. to contact you: name, address, email, phone number, if available;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright
owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.